I. RULES OF SERVICE PROVISION.
"User" – a physical person who is browsing and / or registered on the Site.
- service characteristics;
- the price or the procedure for calculating of the price of the service, including: the presence and amount of discounts and / or the presence and amount of tariffs used by calculating of the price;
- the manner in which the service is to be provided;
- the conditions for the provision of the service, including data on the time and place of the provision of the service;
- qualification, including data on the possession of documents, necessary for the provision of the service and / or their implementation;
- legal status of the Company;
- awards and/or distinctions of the Company, including medals, diplomas and other insignia of the Company;
- other information that does not correspond to reality.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- You can publish an Announcement on the Site after registering of the Company on the Site and obtaining the status of an "Active Client". The cost of subscription services is indicated on the corresponding page of the site https://top100.travel/page/partnership/, in the section “Cooperation”.
- Announcements are published strictly in accordance with the thematic belonging to headings (subheadings). If the text of your ad does not correspond to the selected topic of the heading (subheading), it will be rejected or moved and published in the appropriate topic of the heading (subheading).
- Announcements must contain relevant information corresponding to reality.
- For the using in the publication of objects protected by copyright and / or related rights, You must have the appropriate rights / licenses provided by law.
- For the using of information containing personal data, including the name of the Company, legal address, telephone number, email address and other information identifying a person / company, in a publication, You must have legal rights to such use and distribution.
- The publication must comply with the criteria for acceptable comparison provided for by the law of the Republic of Moldova on advertising.
- The publication must be addressed to adults who are able to understand the legal consequences of the transaction and bear the responsibility provided for by law.
- The advertisement can contain up to 5000 symbols.
- The advertisement must be written in lowercase letters, except for the first letters of capital words and proper names. Only abbreviations can be written in upper case.
- The heading of the Announcement should contain a brief advertising information about the product or service offering by You and must match the content of the Announcement.
- By placing a photo of an advertisement, the image must illustrate the text of the advertisement and have a semantic connection with the text.
- The photo/image must comply with moral and ethical standards, not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Moldova and the Rules established by the site administration.
- Photos and / or videos containing phone numbers, people's faces, visible license plates of cars, etc., may be rejected by the Site Administration.
- The use of the internal message system of the Site is not allowed for the purpose of distributing of advertising of goods/services or other messages that are not directly related to the content of a particular Announcement/publication posted on the site.
- The use of the internal messaging system of the Site is allowed solely for the purpose of discussing by the user of the Site with the Company any details regarding the content of the Announcement / publication posted by the Company on the site, for example: clarification of terms, characteristics of the product / service, bargaining, etc. The site users who violate the rules for using of the internal messaging system will be blocked.
- The publication must comply with the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Moldova, directly or indirectly applicable to this kind of information.
III. REQUIREMENTS FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS/PUBLICATIONS.
- that mislead of Users of the site/
- that are immoral, have the discriminatory and sexist character.
- that contain grammatical and/or spelling errors in the text of the Announcement/publication.
- that are unacceptable for ethical reasons.
- that contain information about a political party, socio-political organization, last name, first name or image of politicians, symbols and abbreviations of political parties / socio-political organizations.
- that contain a religious character.
- of defamatory in nature.
- that contain the contact details of the Company in the heading of the Announcement/publication.
- that contain information that directly or indirectly violates the law of the Republic of Moldova on competition.
- that create confusion between the Companies and competitors or between trademarks, trade names, other distinguishing marks, goods or services of the Company and a competitor.
IV. RIGHTS OF SITE ADMINISTRATION.
V. USER RIGHTS.
- The right to view Announcements/publications on the Site an unlimited number of times and to read all information and news posted publicly on the Site.
- The right to add the Announcements/Publications that he/she likes to the "Favorites" section.
- The right to submit an application to the Company under the Announcement/Publication you are interested in by filling in the required fields in the "Send application to this agent" section. To send an application to the Company, you will need to provide your name, phone number and email address.After sending the application, a representative of the Company will contact you and answer your questions.
- The right to send an application for a tour selection by going to the section "Application for tour selection" and specifying the following information:
- E-mail address (e-mail);
- date of departure;
- number of nights;
- departure city;;
- city of arrival;
- number of adults and children.
Please note that by submitting Your request, You agree to accept calls from all active travel companies.
- The right to receive a subscription to hot tours to your e-mail address (e-mail).